Technical Content Writer
Bucharest / RemoteApply Here
What you’re going to do
- Proficiently write well-researched, effective and compelling content across a range of assignments such as: blog posts, white papers, product documentation & user manuals etc. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the company’s portfolio to inspire ideas and content.
- Research industry-related topics, so the content contains timely and accurate information.
- Structure content for readability, choose appropriate titles, assign SEO keywords and find creative ways to successfully complete assignments.
- Partner with colleagues from multidisciplinary teams across the company to deliver strategic and complete ideas.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Organize writing schedule to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Revise existing content to reflect business changes or new preferences and update content as needed.
What we’re looking for
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, rely on your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards writing and technology will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- BS or higher in Computer Science / English, Journalism, Communications or a related field preferred;
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in the AI field (API documentation experience is a plus);
- Professional portfolio of published articles demonstrating a strong understanding of relevant Machine Learning & AI technologies and technical concepts;
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt each content piece to a compatible style, based on established voice and tone, as well as related platforms;
- Computer literacy, using word processing and content management systems effectively;
- Market research and analysis skills to identify trending, in-market topics
- Ability to assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to translate technical jargon into clear, easy to follow content that encourages action
- Ability to write in a conversational tone and aim content at a target audience
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions;
- Focus on opportunities to explore new ideas rather than relying on existing paradigms, viewing technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re open to a hybrid working system, where employees can tailor their schedule, choosing between WFH and time spent at the office, according to their needs and preferences.
Our benefits package includes:
- a monthly amount dedicated to Wellbeing needs
- a monthly subscription to Medical Services
- 21 vacation days / year; extra vacation days after 2 years within the company
- 3 personal days / year
- referral bonuses
- access to learning platforms for continuous self development
- Relax room | team buildings according to ongoing pandemic restrictions