Cloud DevOps Engineer (Project Based)
Bucharest / RemoteApply Here
What you’re going to do
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer (Project Based) with deep expertise in supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure. You will be responsible for the implementation and quality of services you deliver. You should drive continuous process improvement and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
- Design, configure, deploy, test and debug new and existing cloud infrastructure;
- Develop Infrastructure as Code with Terraform scripts and Ansible playbooks;
- Implement CI/CD pipelines;
- Work in an Agile environment.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will draw upon technical background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, that provides innovative solutions to support development teams. You should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multitasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Experience deploying systems and applications in an enterprise environment;
- Experience writing code to automate the management of IT/Infrastructure services, orchestrate advanced workflows to support application deployment, system updates, and more;
- 2+ years of experience working in DevOps;
- 2+ year of experience working on any cloud provider platform;
- 1+ year hands-on experience with Azure Cloud services and Azure CLI;
- 1+ year hands-on experience with Terraform;
- Scripting ability (Bash / Python);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Nice to have: Experience with CI/CD as a combined practice for building and deploying applications;
What we offer
We’re open to a hybrid working system, where employees can tailor their schedule, choosing between WFH and time spent at the office, according to their needs and preferences.