Bucharest / RemoteApply Here
What you’re going to do
- Designs and implements the overall recruiting strategy
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand the needs and roles to be filled
- Plans and coordinates full-cycle recruitment processes, participating in the selection process and supporting managers in final decisions
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts ads on the most effective channels, suitable for specific open positions
- Identifies appropriate candidates based on their qualifications, reviewing their resumes, online profiles etc.
- Conducts interviews and assesses candidates’ relevant knowledge, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Creates a great candidate experience, coordinates the onboarding process and tracks employee’s journey in the organization
- Acts as the main point of contact during the interview process for candidates
- Collaborates with recruitment agencies throughout the recruitment process
- Represents company booth at job fairs
- Develops and maintains the Employer Brand strategy
- Is involved in the implementation of HR processes and policies within the company: onboarding, performance management, career development, exit (conducts and follows up on identified issues)
- Helps define and implement strategies and initiatives for organizational culture goals
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
What we’re looking for
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, rely on your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards human resources will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- BS or higher degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, IT or a related field
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of IT recruitment experience
- Hands on experience with various HR related processes
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Positive can-do attitude and an ability to think outside of the box, using alternative methods for talent attraction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Proficient with Google Workspace or related software
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re open to a hybrid working system, where employees can tailor their schedule, choosing between WFH and time spent at the office, according to their needs and preferences.
Our focus on results makes space for a high level of flexibility and autonomy. Given the variety of activities in this area, we’re also open to freelance and project based collaborations.
Our benefits package includes:
- a monthly amount dedicated to Wellbeing needs
- a monthly subscription to Medical Services
- 21 vacation days / year; extra vacation days after 2 years within the company
- 3 personal days / year
- referral bonuses
- access to learning platforms for continuous self development
- Relax room | team buildings according to ongoing pandemic restrictions