Data Analytics Consultant
Bucharest, RomaniaApply Here
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Business development and solution analysis for data science projects and solutions.
- Connect multiple data sources, perform analysis and present the insights, emphasizing the value of data.
- Examine the many operating data processes as part of the general data management within a company.
- Identify new value creation opportunities powered by analytics / data science that will enforce revenue growth and performance improvement.
- Determine and define the key pain points suitable to be solved with data as part of the organizational goals of our customers. Focus on high-level problem solving, while ensuring coherent data visualization with appropriate graphs and charts.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to review current data infrastructure and explore datasets to find anomalies, missing values, dependencies and patterns. Analyze and interpret results using statistical tools and techniques.
- Pair results with your insights to uncover trends, correlations, patterns and predictive analytics to help clients see where and how they could increase productivity within the organization with data driven decisions.
- Support the company in delivering impact through high-stakes use cases. Define use cases, develop proposals and make technical demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Create a feasible action plan that will include both process and technology changes, while taking a step further in supporting companies in the transition towards a data-driven culture.
- Learn all there is to know about data mining, optimisation, modelling, data-extraction, data validation and reporting.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, rely on your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards high level problem solving with data analytics will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- BS or higher degree in a technical field;
- Business acumen based on a wide range of data science project experience in different industries;
- Hands-on experience in different business processes with a focus on: IT strategy, assessments, process analysis and improvement and Project Management;
- Ability to connect, organize and analyze information retrieved from various data sources and present insights using Data Visualization tools and techniques
- Statistics and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Strategic thinking and sound problem-solving skills;
- C-suite communication skills, along with reliable presentation skills;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Strong English skills (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re open to a hybrid working system, where employees can tailor their schedule, choosing between WFH and time spent at the office, according to their needs and preferences.
Our benefits package includes:
- a monthly amount dedicated to Wellbeing needs
- a monthly subscription to Medical Services
- 21 vacation days / year; extra vacation days after 2 years within the company
- 3 personal days / year
- referral bonuses
- access to learning platforms for continuous self development
- Relax room | team buildings according to ongoing pandemic restrictions