Cloud DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Hybrid (Bucharest / Remote)Apply Here
[column md=”8″ offset_md=”2″]
What you’re going to do
- Learn how to build a cloud infrastructure from scratch using industry best practices;
- Learn how to leverage Infrastructure as Code for automating your provisioning process;
- Improve your deployment know-how by using Docker containers and learn how to orchestrate them using Kubernetes;
- Design high performant and cost effective serverless architectures;
- Monitor your deployment solutions using Prometheus and Grafana;
- Support the development process by creating and provisioning the environment;
- Build continuous integration pipelines using Gitlab CI/CD;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
The project will highlight some of the core technologies we use here at Sparktech, and will act as a sort of tutorial for real-world projects.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Apart from the support of your dedicated mentor, independent research will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards infrastructure will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands (sed, awk, grep, etc.);
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as bash, Python, Ruby, etc.;
- Basic understanding of networking concepts;
- Demonstrated interest in cloud or containerization technologies (personal projects, participation in workshops or related courses);
- Experience with version control using Git;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus:
- AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud;
- container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, MiniKube, K3s, etc;
- Agile methodologies;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).