Cloud DevOps Engineer
Bucharest / RemoteApply Here
What you’re going to do
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with deep expertise in supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure. You will be responsible for the implementation and quality of services you deliver. You should drive continuous process improvement and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
- Design, configure, deploy, test and debug new and existing cloud infrastructure;
- Build and maintain microservice solutions on Kubernetes;
- Develop Infrastructure as Code with Terraform;
- Implement CI/CD pipelines in GitLab;
- Work in an Agile environment.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will draw upon technical background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that provides innovative solutions to support development teams. You should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multitasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player.
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, rely on your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Your passion towards devops and cloud infrastructure will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Experience deploying systems and applications in an enterprise environment;
- Experience writing code to automate the management of IT/Infrastructure services;
- 2+ years of experience working in DevOps;
- 2+ year of experience working on any cloud provider platform;
- 2+ year hands-on experience with Kubernetes on any cloud provider;
- 1+ year hands-on experience with Terraform;
- Nice to have: Experience with CI/CD as a combined practice for building and deploying applications;
- Nice to have: Experience with monitoring stacks (EFK, Prometheus, Grafana etc.);
- Scripting ability (Bash / Python / Ruby);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Nice to have: Cloud certifications.
What we offer
We’re open to a hybrid working system, where employees can tailor their schedule, choosing between WFH and time spent at the office, according to their needs and preferences.
Our benefits package includes:
- a monthly amount dedicated to Wellbeing needs
- a monthly subscription to Medical Services
- 21 vacation days / year; extra vacation days after 2 years within the company
- 3 personal days / year
- referral bonuses
- access to learning platforms for continuous self development
- Relax room | team buildings according to ongoing pandemic restrictions